Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

holidays


p1 guess what i did in the holidays . on ,Sunday i went ,to laser, tag in Pam newer  i went to play with my dad and my brother Boyd . we had to wait for 6 minutes for our turn i was playing other  games, so i can have fun, my mum was playing the deal or no deal game then they told my dad Boyd and myself to come in the room. We were told the rules so we can play, then we had to put on the armour and get our laser gun we had 4 seconds to run and get ready then it started but we had to come back because the manager put it on teams so he restarted it then we had  4 seconds to run again  then  it went dark so we got flash lights i tricked my brother to not shoot me then i started shooting Boyd in the end i was 3rd Boyd was 2nd  and my dad was 1st but i still had fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.