Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

THE ROAD SHOW !

Today we went into the hall to see all the things that all the classes that have bin learning in term 2 my class room was learning about world war one and two I was doing world war 1  and 2  weapons with Luisa and Honey. It was really fun Luisa was presenting  in the morning she was there for in hour and I was there for half hour and Honey was there the rest of the hour. I was looking after a kid from room 4 he was 5 years old. I learned that it is fun to show your work to other class rooms and it is fun to see other class rooms  work. The best presentation was the room 10 one because they learnt how to make slime it smells like perfume.
Here is my presentation about world war one and two weapons  . 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.