Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

actions speak louder than words


Actions speak louder than words.


property if your mum tells you to clean the table i do it straight away and finish before I go .

others if I take someone's net book I give it back before I get in trouble it is not good to steel .

learning the teacher tells me to bring my homework back or I will stay in at lunch do what you are told .

environment i have to put rubbish in the right bin apple cores and banana peels go in the worm farm and orange peels and mandarins go in the compost so do not litter ever .


self I am doing what I am told and I clean my clothes and and I don't and I will never play with stuff that are dangerous and broken cause I will get in trouble or hurt .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.