Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

AsTTLe Writing Assessment June 2015


Early this year I went to Tauranga for a funeral it was for my dad's aunt. My dad and my brother went on Monday and I went with my mum and my other brother on Tuesday. It was long, then I went to my mum’s brother’s house we stayed there for 30 minutes it was fun. Then we went to my great Nana's house, she died when I was two. At her house my dad and my uncle were sitting down talking and there was a walkway down to the beach, we went fishing we swam in the water. We looked for fish we found 2 snappers I got one of them and my brother got the other one then we bought them to my marae. We cooked them. There was more than 40 people there so we had to share the fish and the people who did not get fish got served pork bones with potato. I got fish my older brother got pork bones and potato my mum selected pork bones and potato my dad had fish and my brother had fish. Then my dad's sisters came, he was happy to see them and his dad who lives there, so then my cousins came they were from Wellington . In the morning I had to wake up at 5 am they said that all the boys had to go and ready for breakfast. Cereal or leftover dinner prepared from the previous night. Then I went to the shop with my cousins I was the only boy. Then i went back to my Nana's house for 4 minutes then I went back to the marae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.